Thursday, September 12, 2013

Retro Boom Boom 13.09.12

Hello all, Here is my newest HOUSE mix. A small collection of remixes from the 70's to the 90's with a few classic house remixes. Marvin Gaye to The Clash to Clint Eastwood Chex it out !! SHARE !! Download !! Enjoy



1. I Used to Feel Alright-Elijah Collins & Tee-J
2. Swaggin (Original Mix)-David Jach, Beatamines
3. GOOD LIFE (Matt Smallwood Remix)-Inner City, Kevin Saunderson
4. The End (Club Mix)-Stefano Noferini
5. Sunglasses At Night (My Digital Enemy Remix)-Lissat & Voltaxx
6. Walk the Line (Riding the Horse Mix)-Cash It In
7. Pushin Forward (Delicious Clubmix)-Lady Lago
8. My My My (Abel The Kid Booty)-Armand Van Helden
9. Honey Honey (Original Mix)-Gallo, Alaia
10. Make My Day (Original Club Mix)-5tarz Deluxe
11 The Bomb (John Mazella Mix)-Bucketheads
12. Superstition-Spenca Feat. Stevie Wonder
13. Ragga MC 2012 (Superfunk Reboot Mix)-Superfunk
14. Don't Stop Believin' (PLUTO Remix)-Journey
15. Don't Call Me Baby (Dave Rose & Groove Phenomenon Remix)-Whizzkids
16. Push It (Muzzaik Remix)-Yves Larock
17. Should I Stay Or Should I Go (Original Mix)-JL, Afterman Feat. Daddy Kool
18. Finally (Club Mix)-Criminal Vibes

https://soundcloud.com/jennifer-marley/retro-boom-13-09-12

0 comments:

Post a Comment