Sunday, February 16, 2014

14.02.13 Electric Boom Boom - NuDisco Edition



https://soundcloud.com/jennifer-marley/14-02-13-electric-boom-boom

I thought I would Try a new sound. Some Nu Disco. This mix is soulful, Funky, Groovin with a feel of Oldskool. Its my first go around with this sound and I really like it. I hope you will as well ;)
** LIKE ** RE-POST ** COMMENT ** DOWNLOAD ** SHARE **
1. Never You Mind (Original Mix) :: KANT
2. How I Feel :: Lane 8
3. Now Party Club (Original Mix) :: Roberto Palmero
4. What's That Sound (Original Mix) :: The Beatangers
5. Hawk In The Sky (Original Mix) :: Bruno Be, Dado Prisco
6. Give You Ride (Original Mix) :: Daniel Fernandes
7. So Hot (Original Mix) :: Nine Lives
8. Crush (Original Mix) :: Tapesh
9. Stimulated (Original Mix) :: Sugar Hill
10. Feeling For You (Original Mix) :: Sugar Hill
11. Sundown (Croatia Squad Remix) :: Me & My Toothbrush
12. Groovejet (Andrey Exx & Fomichev Remix) :: Lissat & Voltaxx, Marc Fisher, Andrey Exx, Fomichev 
13. Everyday (Original Mix) :: Vintage Culture, theDuo
14. Friends (Original Mix) :: Amine Edge & Dance

0 comments:

Post a Comment